Make a Difference in Our Community
In today's long-term care market, institutional care or assisted living costs can range anywhere between $30,000 and $60,000. Nationally, Medicare and Medicaid costs are skyrocketing. At the local level elected officials are constantly looking for ways to stay within a budget while trying to improve the quality of life for their constituents.
SRDA has long been recognized as a model program that allows seniors the choice and opportunity to stay in the comfort of their own homes, but allows them to do so at a fraction of the cost of an institutional care facility.
SRDA provides services to all of Pueblo County and contracts with other organizations, including the City and County of Pueblo, to offer the best comprehensive quality of care and meet the needs of our senior population. Our specialized programs also allow family members and caretakers access to support services and resources that enhance their roles and address their own quality of life and needs.
Ways to Give
Thank you for supporting SRDA / Joseph H. Edwards Active Adult Center. Every gift, no matter what size, makes a difference:
- Donate Online (Temporarily disabled)
- Call (719) 545-8900 for over-the-phone processing
- Send your check to:
230 N. Union Avenue
Pueblo, CO 81003
Additional ways you can give include:
- Bequests - Give a gift included in a will
- Gifts in Kind - Give a gift of real or tangible personal property or a house.
- Gifts of Securities - Give stocks or mutual funds
- Planned Gifts - Find out how to save taxes, increase income, and give a gift years in advance through estate planning